Sunday, April 26, 2009

President Carnot Begonia-Info?

Hey everyone, I am looking for any information on the President Carnot begonia. It is my pride and joy and I have had nothing but trouble with it after I moved about two months ago. It has been plagued with root mealy bug and has a strange, black coating on the underside of the leaves that is actually embedded in the leaves (not mold, I am sure). So I am looking for ANY info on the plant whatsoever to help me take care of it. I have already killed off the mealy bug with rubbing alcohol, so please no advice on that. Thanks for taking the time.

President Carnot Begonia-Info?
well, it's difficult to pin point the problem since I couldn't see it myself. But this site has a lot of info on your plant. Check it out and hope it helps.





http://www.backyardgardener.com/plantnam...


No comments:

Post a Comment